Showing the single result
What is Ksalol?
Ksalol is an oral prescription medication for managing and treating anxiety, seizures, GAD, and phobia. It works in the GABA and induces a calming effect on the mind and body; Buy Ksalol Online and it is also used for recreational purposes.
What are some therapeutic uses of Ksalol?
Ksalol is the brand name for Xanax, and it is the first line of treatment for managing anxiety, seizures, and phobia with or without agoraphobia and GAD. It is a controlled group and schedules IV Drugs due to drug abuse and misuse risk.
The effect of the Ksalol begins in 30 minutes. Buy Ksalol Online, and the active duration of the drug is around four to six hours. It works in the GABA (a), which induces a calming effect on the body and mind and relaxes and induces a calming effect on the mind.
What are some side effects of Kaslol?
Ksalol may induce some side effects, which are temporary and usually do not bother and go away on its own. Here are common side effects that you may have as follows
- Drowsiness/ Sedation
- increased libido
- Lack of energy
- Dry mouth
- Upset stomach
- Slurred speech
Severe side effects of Ksalol
- Passing out
- Allergic reaction
- Chest pain
- Suicide ideation
If you observe any side effects, rush to the nearest health care center and seek prompt medical intervention.
What are some precautions for using Ksalol?
- If you are allergic to any inactive/ or active ingredient of Ksalol (Alprazolam)
- Acute narrow-angle glaucoma
- Kidney or liver-related disease (acute or chronic)
- Sleep apnea( Sleep disorder in which breathing starts and stops)
- Heart disease
Keep your healthcare professional updated and abreast with both ailments and health conditions and medication – prescription and nonprescription medicine that you are currently taking.
What are some drug interactions of Ksalol?
Drug interaction may make your drug less effective, and it not only increases the risk of severe side effects but may also cause unexpected side effects. Some drug interactions can harm you, but with little awareness, you can mitigate the risk by avoiding the drug that may interact with specific medication when used concomitantly.
Do not take alcohol as this may cause severe drowsiness and sedation and increase the risk of severe CNS depression.
- St. John’s wort reduces the effect of Ksalol.
- ketoconazole and itraconazole CYO3A4 inhibitors
- Serious interaction may occur when Ksalol is used concomitantly with carbamazepine cimetidine and clarithromycin( antibiotic) for treating specific infections.
How to take Ksalol?
- The starting dose for generalized anxiety is 0. 25 mg – 0.5 mg, taken three times a day, and for panic disorder, the starting dose is 0.5 mg thrice a day. Some patients may require 10 mg daily. Although the recommended daily dose is 4mg, it is essential to take it as per medical supervision. Buy Ksalol Online, read the instructions on the drug pack, and take the pill.
- In addition, it is recommended to take the dose under supervision, and for the geriatric population, a low dose is recommended under the supervision of a doctor. Take the pill as a whole and do not crush and chew, pound, or dissolve the tablet. Take it as a whole with a glass of water.
- You can take it with food or without a meal.
- Ask your doctor about the dosage and how often you should take it if you are pregnant or breastfeeding your baby.
Ksalol is a controlled class drug, and it is approved for short-term use. Taking it for an extended period may result in intolerance, and quitting it cold turkey may have a rebound effect on the drug; therefore, it is essential to take it strictly as per your doctor’s instruction and for the stipulated time.