Showing all 3 results
$359.00 – $509.00
What are valium tablets?
Valium 10mg tablet is a medicine given to short-term anxiety patients to cure the symptoms when someone addicted to alcohol leaves the addiction. It can also cure acute alcohol withdrawal, ease muscle cramps, and adjunctive treatment for strokes. This medicine calms the nerve cells and comforts the brain.
How does Valium help in treating problems related to Sleeping?
Xanax and Valium are two tablets widely suggested for treatment by the doctor while curing anxiety disorders. Since they are benzodiazepines, they also have soothing impacts on a person and may cause tiredness and help someone get enough sleep.
Due to this drowsiness effect of the tablet, it is often confused with sleeping tablets when the primary purpose of the tablet is to cure anxiety.
Is there a generic for Valium?
Diazepam is the generic category of Valium, and it may be the best option for somebody aiming for a more reasonable possibility. Apart from the tablet’s cheaper rates readily available in the market, you can also Buy Valium Online. Hence, generic Valium has the same effectiveness.
Is the brand name Valium still available?
Valium is available in generic and brand categories. Most Medicare and insurance programs encompass generic diazepam, though pharmacy coupons or cash expenses may be more down.
The cheaper cost for the most common version of generic Valium is approximately $5.04, 67 percent off the average retail fee of $15.72. However, you can Buy Valium online if it’s not available nearby your location.
What are the dosage, form, and strength of Valium?
The dose, form, and strength of Valium depend upon the factors like age, response to treatment, and health condition. You should not raise the amount of dose or use this medication more often or for a more extended period than specified by your doctor.
Your situation will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase. Properly stop the medication when so directed. However, it seems that if the drug is used for a long time, then the medicine doesn’t work.
- For Anxiety: At the initial stage, the medicine should be given at 10 mg IV/IM, may provide further doses of 5-10 mg IV q6-8hr as required according to the condition of the payment. It usually is 2-10 mg PO q6-12hr, OR 2-10 mg IV/IM q6-12hr; no more than 30 mg/8 hours.
- Alcohol Withdrawal: 10 mg PO q6-8hr during the first 24hr; reduce to 5 mg PO q6-8hr PRN. Whereas the initial stage, 10 mg IV/IM, may give an additional 5-10 mg IV q6-8hr as required.
- Muscle Spasm: 2-10 mg PO q6-8hr PRN, OR 5-10 mg IV/IM initially; THEN q3-4hr if necessary
- Seizure Disorder: 2-10 mg PO q6-12hr as an adjunct, OR 0.2 mg/kg PR, repeat after 4-12 hours PRN
Does Valium make you depressed?
Valium belongs to the group of Benzodiazepines. These medicines are usually used to treat anxiety and sleeplessness or when it is essential to induce the muscles to rest. In particular cases, this medicine may direct to depression symptoms.
There are four common examples of benzodiazepines include:
- Xanax (alprazolam),
- Restoril (temazepam), and
- Valium (diazepam)