What is Vicodin 7.5mg?
Vicodin 7. 5mg is an oral prescription medication for managing severe pain and a combination of one opioid and a non-opioid drug. Vicodin can be used alone in combination with therapy to manage the pain to varying degrees- acute or chronic. Buy Vicodin 7.5mg Online and oversee moderate to severe pain. It is a schedule IV controlled drug due to drug abuse and misuse risk and is habit-forming and addictive.
What are some therapeutic uses of Vicodin?
It is a high potency drug for pain alleviation of moderate to severely moderate pain and is also used for managing malignant pain (cancer pain), soft tissue pain, and injury post surgeries (post-op)
Vicodin combines hydrocodone and acetaminophen, a potent pain relief medication. Buy Vicodin 7.5mg Online, an analgesic and opioid combination that works in the CNS and not on the site of the pain and changes the body’s response towards the pain. Extended use of Vicodin may result in intolerance to the drug an
What are some side effects of Vicodin 7.5mg?
Vicodin 7. 5 mg is FDA approved medication. Buy Vicodin 7.5mg Online. Still, you may have unwanted side effects. Vicodin 7. 5 mg may have some side effects and are as follow:
- Lack of energy
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects of Vicodin 7. 5mg
- Shallow breathing
- Severe drowsiness
- Unusual lightheadedness
- Allergic reaction
- passing out
If you see any severe side effects seek immediate medical attention and early treatment.
Who should not take Vicodin 7. 5mg?
Vicodin 7.5 mg is not advisable if you have any of the below conditions or are under treatment for the same. It may worsen
- Cardiac/ heart disease
- If your lung-related issue (COPD, asthma.
- If you have a head injury or if you have any head injury any other illness, aneurysm
- Toxic psychosis
- If you are on MAO inhibitors or have taken MAO Inhibitors in the past fourteen days, do not take this potent pain relief medication.
- Wide-angle Glaucoma
- Any blockage in the intestine, stomach
- If you have a thyroid condition
Informing your healthcare provider about your medication and how long you have been on meds. Your healthcare provider will manage and adjust the dose of the drug.
What are some interactions of Vicodin 7. 5mg?
Some Drugs, when used concomitantly, may reduce or increase the effectiveness of the drug and at the same time increase the risk of unwanted and severe side effects. MAO inhibitors, including isocarboxazid, linezolid, and rasagiline, may reduce the absorption of the drug. In the case of serotonin syndrome, and such a case, you must stop taking medication. Do not take it if you are allergic to Vicodin and or any inactive ingredient of the drug,
How to take Vicodin 7.5mg?
- Read the instructions on the pack of the drug and take it as advised,
- If you missed the dose, take it as soon as possible and take the regular dose if it is time for the next one. Do not mix the dose.
- You can take Vicodin 7. 5mg with or without food, and in case of upset stomach and nausea, take it after food as it will combat nausea in the best way.